Bespoke Solutions For the Collector.
or email buy@LibertyWineMerchants.com
To store wine for short-term, you need a dark place, with a consistently cool temperature (approx 55ºF or 13ºC) with bottles lying on their sides, away from light and vibration (i.e. furnaces, washers or dryers). Wine should not be stored in a kitchen refrigerator for more than two weeks.
If you are looking to create a customized cellar in your home, talk to your neighbourhood Liberty Store manager for ideas.
If you do not have the space or adequate cellar conditions to protect your wine investment, then you can store your wine in Liberty’s affordable, secure, temperature- controlled cellar vault and still retain access to your collection.
If you have the wine, we have the space!
Terms and Conditions
• You can safely store any quantity of wine in our underground secure location (3 months minimum).
• Your wine can be accessed Monday thru Friday during regular business hours, 9am to 5pm by appointment. You must remove wine by the case, not individual bottles.
• Cases must be clearly marked (2 sides) with a number (1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.) and the name of the owner.
• We require a signed release form, proof of personal insurance & post-dated cheques.
• 12 bottle case of 750 mL (or equivalent): $3.49 per month
• 6 bottle case of 750 mL (or equivalent): $1.99 per month
• Initial one-time set-up charge of $25.
• Delivery within the Vancouver area: $25 Delivery Charge plus $5 per box (9L vol.) or $3 per 6-pack or half-case. Additional charges may apply for outlying areas.
• We accept all major credit cards. We advise that you obtain coverage with your home insurance provider as proof of insurance is required.
To discuss storage arrangements, please contact Robert Simpson at:
(604) 739-7801 or email@example.com