Liberty Wine Merchants strives to give customers the best wine experience in the Vancouver area. Wine drinkers can enter any of our locations knowing that a staff member who is experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about the industry will be available to help. Often recognized as the most popular wine retailer in the Lower Mainland, Liberty is dedicated to evolving its selection for wine lovers to enjoy.
With more than 5,000 wines, Liberty offers our clients a wide variety of bottles to match all budgets.
We know our community counts. That’s why Liberty is dedicated to contributing to several charitable causes in the Vancouver area.
LIBERTY’S CHARITABLE PRIORITIES:
- $214,153 – Raised for BC Children’s Hospital – Oak Tree Clinic through Taste BC
- $114,018 – Raised for Amateur Sports in BC through ‘Tastings-in-the-Park’ events
- $23,828 – Raised for the BCSPCA through Granville Island’s Fall into the Market
- $5,971 – Raised for the Dr. Peter Centre through Wines in the West End
- $22,719 – Raised for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through Rosé Revival
- $12,888 – Raised for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society through East Side Beer Fest & Best of the Northwest Beer Fest
- $370,023 – TOTAL RAISED
GUIDELINES FOR DONATION SUBMISSIONS:
Liberty receives many requests to donate to charitable causes. While we do appreciate being top-of-mind, we cannot accommodate all requests received. Here are our guidelines:
- We are able to donate tickets to our tasting events for use in silent auctions or door prizes — we cannot legally donate wine
- We cannot support schools or below legal-drinking-age fundraisers
- Feel free to approach the Manager at your neighbourhood Liberty to ask if they would recommend your request to our head office OR
- You can fax your request to directly to our Head Office via 604.739.7800 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org (with as much detail as possible, please)
- You may follow-up with a phone call or e-mail, if you do not hear back from us within a week.
Careers at Liberty Wine Merchants
We are always looking for passionate people with demonstrable wine knowledge and outstanding customer service skills!
LIBERTY’S HIRING PRACTICE
We are not currently posting positions on this website. We strongly recommend that if you have an interest in working in wine retail that you speak directly to one of our Liberty Store Managers. Or you can send your resume with cover letter to our Head Office. If there are any positions available, you will be contacted by someone within one week.